Mini Hand-Held Clothes Fabrics Mini Sewing Machine
- Supporting the bottom of the machine with the four fingers of your right hand and then putting your thumb on the top of the machine for your holding the machine tightly
- Putting the top of the listle beside the needle, and then threading the lisle through the needle by using the threader 2-3 centimeter.
- Lift up the clothe fastening plate with right forefinger and putting the cloth under fastening plate and then setting down the fastening plate
- Drawing prolate distaff and thread spindle if you want to change an big clew. After threading again and readjusting the tight and loose of lisle,you can sewing again.
- Loose the setscrew with a screwdriver and take off the old needle. Notice to let the flat part of needle face the invariant setscrew.